Assyrians for Education is organized under the Nonprofit Public Benefit Corporation Law for Public and Charitable Purposes within the purview of Section 501(c)(3), Internal Revenue Code.
Our general mission is to help underprivileged cultural groups and new immigrants to assimilate into the American culture and achieve the American dream through education.
Assyrians for Education was incorporated in the State of California on October 6, 1997, with the specific purpose of promoting EDUCATION amongst the underprivileged individuals and cultural groups.
How Do We Achieve Our Goals?
- We encourage the development and application of knowledge and ideas through research and outreach activities, via television, internet, newspapers, magazines, etc.
- We acquire, preserve, and disseminate knowledge and information.
- We develop and offer programs and services in accordance with the needs of the people, institutions, and communities in which we serve.
- We promote and support scholastic enhancements through the publication of books, arts, and music.
- We assist in cataloging, archiving, and preserving books and literature of cultural groups which are on the verge of extinction.
- We promote the preservation of ancient languages, traditions, cultures, arts, and music.
- We obtain and provide educational scholarships.
- We assist in establishing schools to meet the special needs of specific cultural groups or communities.
P. O. Box 3656
Turlock, CA 95381